Your pet’s home away from home…
If your pet has never been boarded before, following a couple of tips can help them adjust:
Give your pet an introductory one-nighter before a longer boarding stay, so pet and staff can get to know each other.
For cats and dogs who normally have the run of the house at night, help them get used to smaller spaces by sleeping in a crate or at least in one room.
Appelbaum Animal Clinic offers pet boarding for both dogs and cats. We know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet’s vacation as comfortable as possible. As animal lovers, we will treat your pets as if they are our own by making sure they get plenty of exercise and interaction. We walk the dogs outside numerous times per day. You don’t have to worry about your pets while you are away. They are in great hands! To keep your pet healthy, our facility is always clean and disinfected.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
- Weekend drop off / pick up available
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella/respiratory disease and Parvovirus vaccines.
- Cats must be current on their respiratory disease and Rabies vaccines.
Please fax your pet’s medical records to us at (918) 940-7779, email email@example.com prior to their stay, or we can for records if needed.